Thursday, November 12, 2009

So it begins

Well I am not one for blogging in fact I believe my exact words may have been "OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!", so clearly I've been killed and raised from the dead by voodoo or a virus created by the umbrella corporation, interestingly enough a subsidiary of Disney.

I have had quite an interesting week. I travelled to Chicago with my good friend Badwolf (obviously a pseudonym), which was our first road trip together. I met up with some great pervs, and I do believe I am part of a great group where "pervs" is considered a compliment. Although Badwolf prefers "Deviant", it's a whole thing. And I apparently won some kind of international title. Really not sure how that happened, I swear I was backstage looking for the bathroom and opened the wrong door and bam I'm on stage and since I was already there I thought what the hell.

People have been great to me I've got to say. Not that people weren't great before but sometimes I'd actually have to put effort into getting sex. Now not so much, I might want to be wary of that or I might wanna shut up and let the good times roll. Let me just weigh my options. And let the good times roll it is "NEXT!!!".

Unless your one of my stalkers feel free to come up and chat me up at any event you see me at. If I'm making out with some one at the time it may take me a while to get back to you as my lips would be busy. If I'm fucking some one however it shouldn't be so hard to carry on a conversation. If you are one of my stalkers please quit it. It was flattering but now not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment